- Drug information: Not legal in the UK
- News Stories - Cialis
- News Stories - Erectile Dysfunction
- News Stories - Generic ED Meds
- News Stories - Herbal Remedies
- News Stories - Levitra
- News Stories - Obesity
- News Stories - Premature Ejaculation
- News Stories - Sexual Health
- News Stories - Smoking
- News Stories - Spedra (Stendra)
- News Stories - Useful Info
Latest News & Info
A new study has been looking at the correlation between Erectile Dysfunction and death among those with heart disease. It has been found that men with cardiovascular disease combined with Erectile Dysfunction were twice as likely to die from heart disease than men who did not have erectile dysfunction. Those with ED were 1.6 times more likely to suffer from a serious cardiovascular problem such as a heart attack or stroke.
This is an excellent reminder that drugs like Viagra can treat the symptom of erectile dysfunction, but they don't treat the underlying cause of the problem.
It's is important that if you are suffering from ED you speak to your primary care physician so he or she can do the necessary tests to discover if there is a more serious problem causing the problem, such as heart disease, anxiety or diabetes.